American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
|American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology|
2915 Vine Street
Dallas, TX 75204-1069
Maintenance of Certification Part II Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Requirements
- ABOG delivers three reading assignments to the diplomate’s personal ABOG Web page, usually during the first week of January, April and July.
- Diplomate must pick 30 practice related articles and answer all four questions pertaining to each of those articles.
- 80% of a minimum of 120 questions must be answered correctly and submitted by the due date.
- Upon completion of the reading assignments, diplomates will receive 25 Category 1 CME credits from ACOG.
- In MOC Year 3, Part II is handled differently (must refer to handbook).
Search ABOG MOC Activities
MOC Part IV Activities