Peer Reviewed Publications
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter
The Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) of six national education associations of schools of the health professions formed a collaborative to advance substantive interprofessional learning experiences that prepare health professionals for enhanced team-based care of patients and improved population health outcomes.
The ADEA Policy Center webinar series Leading Conversations is intended to engage members of the dental education and higher education communities—as well as health care professionals and organizations—on the important issues and trends impacting dental education and oral health. The next live webinar will be October 26, 2015.
This ADEA/Colgate/AAL Institute for Allied Health Educators (IAHE) course is divided into five live, online evening sessions, held October 21 and 28, and November 4, 11 and 18, 2015 from 8-9:30pm ET. The course orientation will be held October 14, 2015 from 8-9pm ET. ADEA gratefully acknowledges the generous, exclusive support from Colgate for the ADEA/Colgate/AAL IAHE.
- Angiographic Anatomy of the Head and Neck
- Identification of Hard and Soft Tissue Anatomical Landmarks on Dental Intraoral Periapical Radiographic Images
- The University of Michigan Imaging Assessment Tool (UM-IAT)
- "Open" Subclavian Vein Catheterization: Anatomy and Clinical Skills Learning Module
- Immune Response to an Allergen/Helminth: An Interactive Learning Module