Find evidence-based online activities for continuing education credit.
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter
A new continuing education resource from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s Effective Health Care Program finds that the patient-centered medical home model shows promise in improving patient and staff experiences by making health care more seamless for patients and helping staff more easily coordinate care.
The AAMC announces a partnership with ABMS to develop an online portal of competency-based Maintenance of Certification (MOC) activities. MedEdPORTAL, ABMS and its Member Boards will facilitate the development, review, and MOC approvals of new and relevant activities that integrate the ABMS/ACGME core competencies.
In 2005, the AAMC created MedEdPORTAL as a prestigious publishing venue for teaching faculty to disseminate and receive recognition for works of educational scholarship. Today, MedEdPORTAL has grown in size and scope.
- Diagnosis Error, Part 6: Diagnosis and Health Information Technology
- Diagnostic Error, Part 5: Interventions to Reduce - There’s a Job for Everyone
- Diagnostic Error, Part 4: Learning from Root Cause Analysis
- Diagnostic Error, Part 3: Systems-Related Factors
- Diagnostic Error, Part 2: How Doctors Think