Find evidence-based online activities for continuing education credit.
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter
IHI Open School Faculty Development - The Faculty Role: Understanding & Modeling Fundamentals of Quality & Safety
This course provides a step-by-step guide to embedding quality and safety into residency training. Find out more here.
The American Board of Medical Specialties and the AAMC jointly announce the launch of the new ABMS MOC Directory, powered by MedEdPORTAL’S CE Directory, offering benefits to both Continuing Medical Education providers and Board Certified diplomates seeking MOC credit.
The CE Directory provides practicing health professionals with the ability to quickly search, find, and access high quality evidence-based, accredited courses that have been developed by faculty or staff from non-commercial health institutions. Click here to submit an activity to the CE Directory.
- Case Discussions in Complicated Cateract: Miosis Control and Other Surgical Peals
- MMWR Vol.64 No. RR4: Medical Countermeasure Use and Clinical Treatment Framework for Use during an Anthrax Mass Casualty Incident
- MMWR Vol.65 No. RR1: CDC Opioid Prescribing Guidelines for Chronic Pain
- Eye on Cataract™ Challenging Cases Made Routine – Cataract Surgery in a Patient Who is Post-Myopic LASIK
- Refractive Lens Exchange and Cataract Surgery for the New Generation: Case Discussions on Optimizing Outcomes and Patient Satisfaction