Find evidence-based online activities for continuing education credit.
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter
Help prepare mental health trainees & practicing professionals to be effective in the provision of healing in their work with people in different regions of the world.
ADEA tailors MedEdPORTAL’s brief video to suit their member audience. Check out the video today and share what you learn with your colleagues!
- An Intensive Review of Echocardiography: A Case Based Approach Part 2 - Echocardiographic Assessment of Aortic Stenosis and Regurgitation
- An Intensive Review of Echocardiography: A Case Based Approach Part 1 - Echocardiographic Assessment of Mitral Stenosis and Regurgitation
- Psychologist and Parent---Seeking a Healthy Balance
- 2012 APA Award for Distinguished Professional Contributions to Applied Research
- Invited Address: Plenary—Albert ‘‘Skip’’ Rizzo, PhD, Virtual Reality Goes to War: Innovations in Military Behavioral Health Care