Find evidence-based online activities for continuing education credit.
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter
IHI Open School Faculty Development - The Faculty Role: Understanding & Modeling Fundamentals of Quality & Safety
This course provides a step-by-step guide to embedding quality and safety into residency training. Find out more here.
The American Board of Medical Specialties and the AAMC jointly announce the launch of the new ABMS MOC Directory, powered by MedEdPORTAL’S CE Directory, offering benefits to both Continuing Medical Education providers and Board Certified diplomates seeking MOC credit.
The CE Directory provides practicing health professionals with the ability to quickly search, find, and access high quality evidence-based, accredited courses that have been developed by faculty or staff from non-commercial health institutions. Click here to submit an activity to the CE Directory.
- Pharmacotherapy for Adults with Alcohol-Use Disorders in Outpatient Settings - A Monograph
- Patient Safety Highlights 2015 - Guidelines of the ASRA and Other Organizations on Interventional Pain Procedures in Patients on Anticoagulants
- Diagnosis and Management of Gout
- Menopausal Symptoms: Comparative Effectiveness of Therapies
- Enabling Medication Management Through Health Information Technology