Find evidence-based online activities for continuing education credit.
Subscribe to Our Quarterly Newsletter
IHI Open School Faculty Development - The Faculty Role: Understanding & Modeling Fundamentals of Quality & Safety
This course provides a step-by-step guide to embedding quality and safety into residency training. Find out more here.
The American Board of Medical Specialties and the AAMC jointly announce the launch of the new ABMS MOC Directory, powered by MedEdPORTAL’S CE Directory, offering benefits to both Continuing Medical Education providers and Board Certified diplomates seeking MOC credit.
The CE Directory provides practicing health professionals with the ability to quickly search, find, and access high quality evidence-based, accredited courses that have been developed by faculty or staff from non-commercial health institutions. Click here to submit an activity to the CE Directory.
- Spotlight on Patient Safety: Reducing Medical Errors through Crew Resource Management
- RiskAware for Physicians, 2nd Edition: EHR’s, Defensive Medicine, Social Media, and More!
- Spotlight on Patient Safety: Disclosure of Medical Errors, Second Edition
- Spotlight on Patient Safety: Preventing Medical Errors, Second Edition
- IHI Open School - Person and Family-Centered Care - A Guide to Shadowing: Seeing Care through the Eyes of Patients and Families