Non-Peer Reviewed Resources
Subscribe to Our Quarterly Newsletter
This project seeks to raise awareness of the seriousness of stress and burnout, as well as to provide an educational program aimed at impacting mindfulness, compassion, and confidence in providing the best care for patients. Read more
- Approaches to the Independent Student Analysis: A Toolkit for Medical Students
- Novice Social Worker’s Experiences Learning Advance Care Planning Conversations
- Interprofessional Education-Kentucky and Virginia Education Collaborative
- Incorporating the Four Core Competencies with Cultural Awareness in a Geriatric Veteran Patient with Depression
- Leadership Lessons in Health Disparities: What Do Students Learn in Student-Initiated Versus Assigned Field Experiences?