Non-Peer Reviewed Resources
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter
The goal at the UCF College of Medicine is to focus on core anatomical content, relate it to clinical applications, stimulate independent learning, and enhance long-term understanding using traditional cadaver studies in conjunction with state-of-the-art educational technology. This poster presents the unique tools and resources available to our students.
The AAMC Group on Faculty Affairs (GFA) announces a new Faculty Affairs Collection in MedEdPORTAL. This collection is intended to enhance the previously published GFA Toolkit with an expanded, “living” compendium of current, innovative peer-reviewed methods for advancing faculty affairs.
In 2005, the AAMC created MedEdPORTAL as a prestigious publishing venue for teaching faculty to disseminate and receive recognition for works of educational scholarship. Today, MedEdPORTAL has grown in size and scope.
- Relationship‐Centered Communication Skills and the Electronic Health Record: A Faculty Needs Assessment on the Need for Medical Student Education
- The MSPE (Medical Student Performance Evaluation): Whither Goest Thou?
- Student Research Mentoring – The Cleveland Clinic Clinical Research Scholars Program Seminar Series
- Medical Students’ Willingness to Say “I Don’t Know"
- Early Identification and Remediation of Medical Students’ Communication Skills