By the end of this session, fourth year medical students, PGY-1, and PGY-2 will be able to:
- Gain proficiency in organizing team and assessing patient.
- Recognize wide complex tachycardia and differential diagnosis.
- Understand complications of ventricular tachycardia (VTach).
- Recognize management of stable and unstable VTach.
By the end of this session, PGY-3 and PGY-4 students will be able to:
- Exemplify mastery of team organization and assessment of agitated anxious patient.
- Recognize wide complex tachycardia and treat as VTach.
- Demonstrate mastery of treatment options and mechanism of action of antidysrhythmics for Vtach.
This is an open-access publication distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license.