Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy
|9107||February 27, 2012||8|
Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy is a video showing ocular examination techniques utilizing the Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy. The resource was developed and should be used for the purpose of introducing beginning Ophthalmology Residents to proper eye examination techniques using the slit lamp.
Not all of the files for this publication can be downloaded due to either size or functional limitations. Sign in to view the instructions for full material access. Click "Request Materials" to receive a free DVD with the associated resource files via mail.
Morris W. Slit lamp biomicroscopy. MedEdPORTAL Publications. 2012;8:9107. http://doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.9107
- To learn the various components of the slit lamp.
- To learn how to use the various settings on the slit lamp to perform an examination of the ocular structures.
- To learn the various techniques of slit lamp examination.
- To learn to perform routine maintenance of a slit lamp.
- Slit Lamp, Ocular Examination, Biomicroscopy, Acoustic Microscopy, Eye
This information is made available under the Creative Commons license.
Authors & Co-Authors
William Randolph Morris, MD
University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine