Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy
|9107||February 27, 2012||1|
Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy is a video showing ocular examination techniques utilizing the Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy. The resource was developed and should be used for the purpose of introducing beginning Ophthalmology Residents to proper eye examination techniques using the slit lamp.
Note: This resource consists of separate pieces of content. You may need to access via website, download resource files and/or request additional information from MedEdPORTAL staff to access the full publication.
Morris W. Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy. MedEdPORTAL Publications; 2012. Available from: https://www.mededportal.org/publication/9107 http://dx.doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.9107
- To learn the various components of the slit lamp.
- To learn how to use the various settings on the slit lamp to perform an examination of the ocular structures.
- To learn the various techniques of slit lamp examination.
- To learn to perform routine maintenance of a slit lamp.
- Slit Lamp, Ocular Examination, Biomicroscopy, Acoustic Microscopy, Eye
- Ophthalmic Pathology
Knowledge for Practice
Evaluation of Clinical Performance
- Clinical Exam
- Medical Student
Professional School Post-Graduate Training
Authors & Co-Authors
William Randolph Morris, MD
University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine
No outcomes available.
This information is made available under the Creative Commons license.