Provisional Crown Fabrication Maxillary Left Central Incisor
|9108||February 27, 2012||8|
Provisional Crown Fabrication Maxillary Left Central Incisor is a video that teaches dental students how to manufacture a provisional crown on a maxillary central incisor in patient simulation using composite resin crown material.
The videos have been used for the last 2 years and were well valued by both students and faculty.
Fogelman M. Provisional Crown Fabrication Maxillary Left Central Incisor. MedEdPORTAL Publications; 2012. Available from: https://www.mededportal.org/publication/9108 http://dx.doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.9108
- To learn how to produce a provisional crown in simulation.
- To learn how to use a clear vacuum formed matrix.
- To learn how to use a resin composite provisional crown material.
- To develop manual skills in making and finishing a provisional crown.
- To develop self evaluation skills and apply to set criteria.
- To learn how to avoid and overcome problems in this practice.
- Provisional Crown, Crowns, Vacuum Formed Matrix, Composite Resins
Practice-based Learning & Improvement
- Clinical Skills/Doctoring
- Dental Student
Authors & Co-Authors
Mark Fogelman, DMD
The University of British Columbia
No outcomes available.
This information is made available under the Creative Commons license.