Provisional Crown Fabrication Maxillary Left Central Incisor
|9108||February 27, 2012||8|
Provisional Crown Fabrication Maxillary Left Central Incisor is a video that teaches dental students how to manufacture a provisional crown on a maxillary central incisor in patient simulation using composite resin crown material.
The videos have been used for the last 2 years and were well valued by both students and faculty.
Fogelman M. Provisional crown fabrication maxillary left central incisor. MedEdPORTAL Publications. 2012;8:9108. http://dx.doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.9108
- To learn how to produce a provisional crown in simulation.
- To learn how to use a clear vacuum formed matrix.
- To learn how to use a resin composite provisional crown material.
- To develop manual skills in making and finishing a provisional crown.
- To develop self evaluation skills and apply to set criteria.
- To learn how to avoid and overcome problems in this practice.
- Provisional Crown, Crowns, Vacuum Formed Matrix, Composite Resins
This information is made available under the Creative Commons license.
Authors & Co-Authors
Mark Fogelman, DMD
The University of British Columbia